I have a very special announcement of victory and breakthrough regarding our building project! Through the generosity of our partners and the grace of God, we have raised all the needed finances and have officially purchased our new building. Hallelujah! We finally have our very own congregational building! Thank you Lord!
After a long and challenging journey of faith, full of obstacles and challenges, the race has been won. God is so faithful and He has carried us through it all. I would like to thank you, Eli, and every one of our precious partners who have stood with us in faith, financially, and in prayer for this miracle to happen!
At the moment the building is basically an empty structure that needs to be renovated and equipped to allow for a fully-functioning and comfortable auditorium where believers can gather to worship the Lord. The next phase of our building project consists of the following steps:
- Completion of a detailed renovation plan with architects and building contractors
- Completion of all the necessary renovations and repair work
- Purchasing and installation of all the necessary equipment for congregation services
- Organizing the last of the necessary building permits
We would like to invite you to join us in the completion of this important next phase of our building project! We sincerely appreciate all the help that our partners always give us and we can’t thank you enough! If you feel led to support us in this project, here’s how you can help:
- You can sow a financial seed into our building’s renovations by donating on our website at http://vojisrael.org/giving/
- You can volunteer or send volunteers from your congregation to assist us in the renovations
- You can donate equipment that can be utilized for congregation services in the auditorium
- Please pray for the entire process to be completed swiftly and professionally by the architects, contractors and workers who will be involved
Thank you so much! Please take a moment to watch this short video message from Pastor Israel below
Beit Hallel is a Messianic Jewish congregation in Ashdod, led by pastor Israel Pochtar, serving holocaust survivors and the poor and needy locally and throughout the nation of Israel, while building up the body of Messiah in the promised land of Israel.