- We fed and clothed almost 500 families on a weekly basis out of our distribution center.
- We provided hundreds of new Jewish immigrants from the war-stricken Ukraine with bedding, clothing, non-perishable food items and household products on a monthly ongoing basis.
- We conducted over ten outreach projects in Jerusalem, taking busloads of non-believers on sight-seeing trips to places where Yeshua ministered (sites not normally visited by Jews), explaining His ministry and sharing the message of salvation through faith in Him.
- We leased and equipped a bomb-shelter to ensure continuity of our humanitarian projects and services during rocket attacks from Gaza.
- We conducted a number of successful Back-To-School projects in which more than 200 needy children were supplied with backpacks, text books, stationary and school equipment.
- During the Passover holidays we assembled and delivered gift hampers to soldiers stationed on the border who were unable to celebrate the Jewish
holidays at home.
Beit Hallel is a Messianic Jewish congregation in Ashdod, led by pastor Israel Pochtar, serving holocaust survivors and the poor and needy locally and throughout the nation of Israel, while building up the body of Messiah in the promised land of Israel.